Friday, August 08, 2008

Hello weekend!


I survived.

I had about four pretty complicated stories this week for the Wilsonville Spokesman, and I was able to get them all completed -- even within my deadline.

So, now my focus is on having fun this weekend doing high tea with the girls. I will be driving them over to the coast and then take pictures of the day's activities -- in the hopes of avoiding having to dress up like a drag queen.

I'm not a tea person. So my lunch will probably consist of fast food before high tea. Or I might just wait and fill up on ice cream at the Tillamook Cheese Factory (where we are going after tea).

Well, I am off for the evening. I sat wrong or something today and I have a pretty wicked knot in my back (right behind my shoulder blade). I was probably slouching as I typed today or something. It will work out with a hot shower and a Cindy karate chop.

I will update the blog tomorrow evening with photos of the tea.

Pat

No comments: