Sunday, July 20, 2008

"I've never had one lesson" -- Ferris Bueller


So the big joke with the Loscocco family (Carrie's new in-laws) was that I wasn't going to know what to do with the photos because I didn't have any caution tape to follow.

I don't know who started it, but it was something that was repeated more than once, and it made me glad they realized I had no flipping clue about what I was doing. :) When we were taking family shots after the wedding, they kept the candles burning, because, as Jim said, "You know what to do around fire."

Here is one of my favorite shots during the wedding. I just like the look of the picture. I think I shot this at 3200 ISO and I can't see any grain. I even zoomed in Photoshop to see if it was grainy. I am sure professional wedding photographers would tear my stuff apart, but I liked this one. The whole experience made me think of this scene from Ferris Bueller. Watch until the end...







Anyway, just going through photos tonight and listening to the new "The Dark Knight" soundtrack. My plan was to see the movie while I was out here, but we have been so busy I can't see spending time in Boston in a movie theater. Hopefully when I get back I will be able to catch it on IMAX. Being a huge Batman fan, it's killing me that I can't see it on opening weekend (the only one I haven't seen), but Carrie, Cindy, Violet and Lilly are way, way, way more important than "The Dark Knight."

Well, I think I will finish up the ceremony shots and then go to bed. Tomorrow (Monday) is going to be a boat ride around Cape Cod. Should be fun if we don't get stuck in traffic.

Pat

No comments: