Monday, July 07, 2008

Guess who is watching the girls tonight



We are raising two insomniacs.

Violet wants snuggles, and won't be denied having preferably Mommy (but Daddy will do) snuggle with her until she falls asleep. This entails laying on her bed, not touching momma bunny and giving her a hug.

Lilly, on the other hand, I am convinced is on Meth. Maybe Cindy is taking Meth. Something is going on, because at this point the child should be sleeping through the night, right? Six months old, solid food, eating a good dinner well before night, she should be sleeping.

I have finally gotten them all to sleep -- the best is when Lilly cries, wakes up Violet and then you hear a SHHHHH! coming from Violet's room. Took me a couple days to figure out that my head didn't have a leak.

Anyway, the above video is of all girls doing stupid things, ala America's Funniest Crotch Hitting. Yes, I'm not above the lowest common denominator either.

Pat

No comments: