Friday, May 23, 2008

This is great...


So I have had this lingering cold for the last week. I just was powering through because I am in my last two weeks at work and don't want them thinking I am being lazy.

Anyway, Thursday night I got no sleep, up coughing all night. I made an appointment to see the doctor, and X-rays confirmed that I have a "mild" case of pneumonia. So no work for me until Tuesday. Of course this is a short week, and e-mail isn't working at work, and I had a bunch of appointments Friday.

Grrrr.

Everyone is telling me not to worry about it, but I feel bad, my last 10 days on the job and I am taking three off because of illness, during a holiday weekend. Nice.

The only thing I can do is sleep and get better, I guess.

Well, off to hit the Nyquil again.

Pat

No comments: