Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cough, Hack, ug, choke, cough

The good news is that the kids aren't sick anymore.

This three-day weekend has been about recharging batteries -- ours -- and sleep.

In the last 24 hours I have slept probably 20. I was going to try to write two stories yesterday, but went to bed Friday night and didn't wake up Saturday until 8 p.m. I was back at sleep around 11 p.m., but was up coughing most of the night. I slept from about 4 a.m. to noon today, and plan on trying to stay awake until about 6 or so tonight so my hours don't get all messed up.

I am supposed to do a telephone interview today, and I will probably do that, and then do some writing tomorrow, so Tuesday isn't completely insane.

If this doesn't make any sense, I apologize, I have been drinking Theraflu like crazy and the NyQuil really messes with my sleep patterns. :)

Anyway, enough complaining from me. This is a photo of Lilly from May 18.

Pat

No comments: