Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturdays are fun


We are entering festival season, where every weekend there will be a fesitval, parade, event or concert.

Last year I was a freelancer, and this year, again, I will be freelancing. Which means if the staff reporters want the weekends off, they call me. This year I am going to try to limit the ones I do... so that way I have weekend days with Cindy.

Last time I freelanced I was with the kids most of the week and then would work on the weekends, never seeing Cindy. Which sucked. But I am going to wait and see what type of freelancing work comes my way before making any decisions.

Today was the Silverton Pet Parade, and so I was out there running around in the 90-degree weather. Fun times. When I get photos up online at the SJ I will link them here, I got some pretty good ones.

Anyway, I got home and the girls were gone to Kyla's birthday party. They will be back in a couple of hours and I am enjoying the quiet, air-conditioned house for the next 90 minutes.

Ahhhhh.

I can't wait for the rain to start again,

pat

No comments: