Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We are stuck at home!


Hello everyone!

This is Violet and Lilly sitting in front of the Christmas tree Wednesday. We had fun taking those pictures until Lilly got fussy. She didn't want to be held down anymore by her sister. So we have some other shots of Violet, holding a crying little sister.

We have snow, sleet, rain, freezing rain, wind, sunshine and frogs falling from the sky. I am waiting to see if I have to go to work tomorrow, I have a couple of meetings and if they are canceled I will be spending the time at home watching the kids.

Hope all is well with you, and if you are in a freezing climate -- be careful out there.

Pat, Violet and Lilly

PS today is Cindy and mine 13th wedding anniversary -- I only fought once today instead of the normal ultimate fighting cage match... kidding. :)

No comments: