Sunday, January 18, 2009

Strike!



This is a video of what happens when the baby comes and takes all the attention from Violet. Watch, Violet throws a fastball to brush Lilly off the plate. Today (Sunday) Violet took a toy and tomohawked Lilly with it, no damage was done, but Violet was in the doghouse for a good couple of hours.



Today was the last playoff games until the Super Bowl, and in that tradition, here is a video of Lilly's first tackle. After this video was made I had to hug Violet and let her know she was OK -- her head hit the tile. It wasn't very hard, but I think the whole "getting tackled by someone 1/3 your weight" might have had something to do with it. :)

We had a nice mellow weekend, Cindy had a ton of work to get done. I had a freelance story to do on the tax issue surrounding volunteer firefighters. Next week is proving to be a busy one, with the start of a new commuter train to Wilsonville, and a special feature story I am working on.

Monday and Tuesday should be pretty mellow with the kids, but the end of the week I am going to be slammed. Just hope to keep my head above water. The good news is that I am done with freelance stuff for a bit, so that helps.

Well, I should get to bed. Busy week and I don't want to start out too tired.

Hope all is well with you and yours,

Pat

No comments: