Sunday, January 04, 2009

Lilly takes some steps



She is still a bit from full-on walking, but Lilly is trying. Tonight we played around with it and she would take a few steps to either Cindy or myself. It was pretty fun seeing her take more than the usual one or two stumbling steps.

Lilly is almost walking. Cindy gives her a week -- I think it will be a little longer. I should make a bet with Cindy. :)

This is cool!

We captured this attempt tonight after playing around. This was shot with my "big" video camera. It has a tape, but you can also take movies that are written to a SD card. At some point I would like to get video editing software -- we are going to start doing that at work so it would be nice to get some practice -- but for now these will have to do.

They are in AVI format, which is different from the MPEG format of the little camera. I don't know what that means, I just noticed it.

Today was day, um, let me check.... day four. Day four of my no Coke and sugar diet.
The people at work sabotaged me yesterday. I forgot I had take then candy out of the stocking at work, and let it in the car. I normally don't care for caramels, but boy, did they taste good. Still no Coke, however, and that's the big one. I am drinking a bunch of water instead.

The funny thing is, I am feeling better, it's weird. Just four days I am thinking it's more mental than actual physical, but some of the lingering pains (joint pain) has gone away for the most part. I am very tired though. I get a solid 7 hours of sleep and yet I still could take a nap around 3 p.m. Which I did today in my chair with Lilly for about 30 minutes.

Well, I better run, only a few hours before I am alone with the kids. I am going to spend the evening playing Team Fortress 2 and ignoring laundry that I need to put away -- hey, I need something to do tomorrow. :)

pat

No comments: