Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lilly on display



Lilly stares down Grandma at church this morning.

My brother-in-law and his wife (Dwight and Rica) had a small wedding reception at my in-law's church in Oregon City.

I don't know if it's just me, but Lilly is looking a little less yellow. Could just be me. Anyway, after church we came home and Cindy, Violet and Lilly slept, while I watched the Raider game.

Lilly slept on my chest while I sat on the couch and watched the game. Every time I tried to put her down, she cried. I can think of worse things to do on a Sunday afternoon. Yeah, the Raider lost again, but at least I got some good baby time.

Tomorrow is another trip to the doctor and lab for another blood test. Hopefully her numbers are way down and we can stop this daily ritual of doctors and blood tests.

New Year's Day is the Marsh family Christmas, so I will be in Colton in the afternoon, so we probably won't be seeing midnight.

Violet is doing great and enjoyed going to my in-law's church. They made crowns and this just continued to fuel the princess dream she is living. :)

Well, off to make steaks. One of the benefits of having an anemic wife.

Pat

No comments: