Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A quandry


As I post these photos tonight I get thinking to myself, "Self, what am I going to have left for the calendar for next year if I keep using these photos for the blog?"

At first I thought I would just reuse the ones on the blog. But that's no fun. I like the fact that for the past three years when you get a Violet calendar there are photos you haven't seen. So I decided that I need to have adventures with the kids where it's just for the calendar and not for the blog. Sure I might do video of the adventure, but leave the stills for the calendar.

Which means I have to have more adventures. Tough gig I know.

Anyway, this week has been pretty rough with Lilly and I. I don't know if it's because she got shots on Friday or what, but she has been so fussy with me the last few days. Monday was horrible. She cried -- and I am not exaggerating -- probably 75-percent of the time. At one point I had to just put her down and walk away. Never had to do that with Violet, but Lilly got my blood pressure cooking.

Today was a little better, but still I am completely frustrated and ready to go back to work this week. I hope she is better for Karen and my mom, because if not, we might have to sell her to the gypsies.

Anyway, between screaming on Monday I took this photo. Have a good week, I am off to chase stories for the Wilsonville Spokesman for the rest of the week.

No comments: