Saturday, June 21, 2008

I love this horsey!

OK, so first off you need to wait for the Media Wars scroll gets done with the Star Wars music playing. Then the movie sound will be fine.

I could take the Star Wars thing off, but it still makes me laugh. :)

Cindy wanted to work today, so Violet and I had an adventure. We went to the Salem Riverfront Carousel this afternoon.

We took about four rides on the horses, one time on a big one that moves up and down -- Violet got pretty scared with that because it was pretty huge -- and so we stayed with the little horses that she felt more comfortable.

I think next time I am going to take Cindy and Jen and make a couple hour trip out of it.

We then got the car washed, Violet loves doing the carwash. Then we HAD to stop at Dairy Queen and share a small chocolate sundae.

Got back in time to have Violet go down for a nap. Here is a video of one of her rides...


No comments: