Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Ringing in the New Year

Violet (left), Pat (center) and Lilly watch the first part of Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve. Violet can't look away from Dick Clark and Pat is shocked to see that they allow a zombie to be on television (I'm talking about Ryan Seacrest).

Lilly gave Cindy and I a New Year's Rock Eve -- until about 4 a.m. crying and whatnot. Cindy slept for about three hours, until I couldn't take it anymore and woke her up at 3 a.m. Then I went to bed.

Got up bright and early this morning (8 a.m.) to the sounds of Cindy running the coffee grinder -- if anyone needs coffee, it's us.

Of course I couldn't get back to sleep, so I folded clothes and did the dishes. I am thinking about going back to work part time tomorrow, but after last night and the doctor appointments coming up, I'm not sure how I would pull it off.

Tonight we have the Marsh family Christmas -- yes another in-law extravaganza, if I am still feeling this tired I may con my way to stay home and sleep. Sleep-deprived Pat, plus in-laws, equals bad news.

Well Violet is starting to "help" me write this alskdjfaioen;alkfne

Better go...


Pat and Violet

No comments: