Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Cindy has informed me that I have to update this blog more often. I have been updating my Facebook pace like a fiend -- I can do it from my phone, which is very nice -- but I have been neglecting this. I may see if I can find a tool that will allow me to update this with my iPhone too.

Anyway, Cindy remains defiant that she will not get on Facebook. I think she has a page, but will not check or update it. Way to be with the times, Ms. Computer Nerd!

Today we went to church and had a nice meal out at the Marsh's. Larry is talking about expanding his real estate empire again, either by buying a house in California (again) or some other property in the Colton area. I am trying to sell him my house, so let's see how that goes.

I'm not holding my breath.

Here is a picture of the girls this morning before church. These were the dresses they wore for Carrie's wedding, and I think this is the last time Violet will get into the dress -- it was a pretty tight fit.

Things are stressful at work, but I keep reminding myself it's a part-time job. :)

I will try to update this more often when we are on vacation with photos (we are going to the coast later this week!).

Hope you had a good Easter. He is risen!

1 a.m. Update: Really trying to catch up on laundry. We straightened the garage between 10:30 and 11:30 p.m. (the girls were sleeping), and there was one last load of laundry to do. I opted to stay up and do it. Anyway, this evening I took this video of Violet reading and thought you might like it.



Pat

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks!