Saturday, April 18, 2009

Babies don't sleep on vacation either!

So, here I am at 1:34 a.m., not able to sleep on a couch.

No, Cindy and I didn't have a fight. We are on vacation and have a house at the coast. Violet and Lilly are sharing a room, Cindy and I have a room and Jen has a room upstairs.

For some reason Lilly won't stop crying. I think she is hungry, but she had a bunch of milk and continues to cry. So instead of leaving her in with Violet, so we have two exhausted kids today, I told Cindy to take Lilly to our room and I would find a place to crash.

So far, the couch isn't working. I figure if I stay up and get tired enough, it will work. :)

Now, mind you this isn't complaining. Nope, I mean if this is going to happen, when better than on a night where I don't have to be back to work for another six days? Perfect if you ask me. I am actually enjoying the little silence I get between muffled cries.

Oh, and Cindy got a nap today. So while she is probably tired, it isn't like she is operating on four hours of sleep. All in all, things aren't bad.

But I am up at this hour updating the blog, because it's quiet. :)

Now I think I will read. I bought two books today at the outlet mall.

I will post pictures and videos during the week, and do some updates.

Pat

No comments: