Saturday, March 28, 2009

Weekend!







Saturday Carrie and Jim are coming by for their last visit before they go back to Boston. So we are cleaning up the house. Violet got me up at 3:30 a.m. needing a cough drop, and then I couldn't get back to sleep, so I stayed up until Cindy scared the snot out of me at 7:30 a.m.

Then I tried to go back to sleep, and Cindy was cool and got me up at 12:30 p.m. I have been having these headaches, I don't know if they are stress related, or sleep related or a tumor. :)
So of course this afternoon I woke up with a bad one, had break---errrr -- lunch and now I am taking some Advil.

Cindy is off at the store with the girls while I vacuum, take out trash, recycling and put car seats back in her car. Fun times.

Now, if I could get this headache to go away, I would be doing well. I might be coming down with something again... grrrr.

Who knows.

Have a good weekend, and if I can I will update again Monday or Tuesday.

Pat

No comments: