Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yay me! DONE!


Finished up all my freelance assignments today. Whew! I was able to get some writing in for my real job today, which was nice. So I am getting a jump on the week. Tomorrow I am stuck in a meeting during Violet's preschool... check this out.

So there is a group that meets that talks about how to solve the south Metro traffic problem -- you know the area from Wilsonville, Sherwood, Tualatin, Tigard and everywhere not covered by 217 or I205. I have been going off and on and the meetings are normally in Portland. Tomorrow? The meeting is being held at the same time as Violet's preschool and it's in the same town even! I think the school and the meeting site is less than 2 miles from each other.

Score me.

Well, I think the rest of the night I am going to nail down this story I want in the bank for the Spokesman next week, and then go to bed early. Hard night last night as the kids didn't want to sleep again. Thank goodness I had caffeine in the house. :)

OK, enough rambling.

No comments: