Saturday, October 11, 2008

OK that just looks hard

I was informed this evening that Cindy doesn't like her picture on the Internet. So, I am going to be editing her out and showing off my awesome Photoshop skills. Here we have a picture of Casper the Friendly Ghost reading to my daughters.

Today I woke up and Cindy and the squirts were all dressed and getting ready to go to the Marsh's house. Cindy didn't want to wait around for me, so they left and I had the house to myself today.

I had grand plans. I was going to change out so ballasts in the kitchen for the lights that are buzzing and driving us crazy. I spent the better part of an hour trying to figure out how to get to the ballasts -- including going into the attic -- and finally figured it out. (Don't ask because I am embarrassed).

I looked at the many wires, and whatnot and decided that this was out of my skill set. Plus, playing with electricity with no one around was probably a bad idea anyway. If I had turned the breaker off -- the fridge is on that circuit I think -- and I didn't want to have all our food go bad.

By the time I realized all this, Cindy and the girls came home. So we put Violet to bed and Lilly crashed on Cindy. We spent the afternoon watching Knight Rider (the crappy old school one, not the crappy new one).

Well, girls are going to bed now, so I better go starting cleaning up the house.

Dang it's been cold overnight!

Pat

No comments: