Wednesday, May 03, 2006

More East Valley Stories

Sorry for the lack of updates last week. Cindy, Violet and I were at the Oregon Coast hanging out and playing in the sand. Violet discovered that sand doesn't taste good and that it's fun playing with bubbles.

I am contemplating putting up photos of the trip, but I haven't figured it out yet, so maybe I will put up a link to the Shutterfly album we are making.

Anway here are some other East Valley (Silverton and Stayton) stories I have done.

Covered Bridge Coffeehouse
This is a basic new business story and I also shot the photo.

Seniors Drive for Safety
This story was originally written for Senior Life, but they ran out of space and so the Silverton paper picked it up. I also shot the photo for this too.

I have a bunch of new assignments coming up, so I will be updating this as they come online. Over my "vacation" I did a bunch more interviews for Oregon.com and the Statesman is doing a new weekly RV page I am helping to put together.

Stay safe,

Pat

No comments: