Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Race: Director's Cut


The set up: I had the great idea to see what would be faster during rush hour traffic -- our new commuter rail or a car. So we raced. I was with former Indy car driver Parker Johnstone in his car, and my editor rode the train.

The above video is one I made, before I knew that the Wilsonville Spokesman Web site could only take 2 minutes of video. So of course I spent too much time making an 8 minute video. Guess that shows me how I should have paid attention during the Web training, huh.

This was my first attempt and there is a 2 minute one that is a cut-down version of this on the Wilsonville Spokesman Web site -- and I can't seem to get it to work. So, when the shorter one is online I will link to it. Heh.

Here are the links to the stories:





No comments: