Wednesday, January 31, 2007

School story

Well, most of my work lately has been for Statesman Journal special sections, which aren't online. If they do happen to get posted online, it's six months after they published. So, you don't get to see them.

Here is a news story I did last week for the Silverton Appeal. I find my work out there very rewarding and I am trying to get into some other small community newspapers just for the fun of it.

Mark Twain counselor story.

Violet and Cindy are back from New York. They flew out last week to attend Cindy's brother's wedding. I didn't go because it was: A. Too expensive. B. No extra time to explore or do touristy things. C. I had a bunch of SJ work to get done.

They both came back with a rash -- which supports my theory that I am allergic to New York.

Pat

No comments: